Laurie's thoughts and revelations!

A Journal of what God is doing in my life on a day-to-day basis.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Laurie's thoughts and revelations!: The Friendships of Women

Laurie's thoughts and revelations!: The Friendships of Women
Posted by Hospitalitygal at 10:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Laurie Bovard Duncan's Profile
Laurie Bovard Duncan's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
Hospitalitygal
I am currently a stay at home Mom with three young boys. Their ages are 4, 7 and 10. I also work part time as a 1st grade teacher assistant at the school my two older boys attend. (Anything to be more involved in their fast growing lives!) I am passionate about doing anything to beat the statistic of 50% divorce rate among marriages. (even Christian marriages), so my Lord Jesus Christ is invited every day into the details of what kind of wife I'm attempting to be. I'm also crazy about having girlfriends! God has so richly blessed my life through my godly girlfriends. God has also given my heart the desire to foster godly women friendships that support growth toward a deeper knowledge of God's Word and a deeper love for Jesus! I am so thrilled and honored to be a Daughter of the King! "You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalm 30:11-12
View my complete profile

All my boys!

All my boys!
David and the boys headed to the Braves game.

Me and my Handsome Family!

Me and my Handsome Family!
Easter 2008

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2009 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • Laurie's thoughts and revelations!: The Friendship...
      • The Friendships of Women
      • Spring? Break!
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.